.....................................................................................
"Enhancing the modern day man."
.....................................................................................................

Saturday, March 23, 2013

[Insert Cliché Title Here]

I don't know what I was thinking when I put this together! [insert burst of cheesy, cheesy laughter here] I'll blame it on the weather. It was a chilly ! [The Miami excuse for whipping out winter gear at random times of the year]. And Lord knows as soon as one wind blows too cold, we all whip out the Snow Boots and Trench Coats [insert a brisk "ha!" because I think I'm on a roll].







My Roll Dawg, Kiana, and I somehow always end up on South Beach. Which is funny because we do the same thing EVERYTIME- eat, deco bike, walk around and watch stuff - but it never gets old.

[insert some random quote about intellect that coincides with me looking off into the distance]


Polkadot Shirt- Forever 21
Sweater - H&M
Camouflage Pants - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment