.....................................................................................
"Enhancing the modern day man."
.....................................................................................................

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dressed to K.I.S.S.

Dear faithful fan base of one,

Sorry I've been gone so long. I know you've been sitting on the edge of your seat, dying for another post and at last, here it is. You're welcome!

Okay, okay - I'll stop fronting. It's been a very, very long time since I've posted.
Between work...and work.....and work........[you get the point]
I've barely had anytime for myself.
But I most def. made time for it today.
Right after work, without any delay, my partner and I, Kiana B of Young Wilde Free,
went straight for the picture taking. I think we got some good stuff....
I bought these new pants! They're from Cotton On and I got'em for $40 ! Honestly, since Ithink I worn these pants 5 times already. These drop crotch chinos are just always ready to go so why not!
So with all of that [kinda rushing because I've been DYING to post this], I think this is a good example of what a guy's "get up and go" should look like - simple, dapper, and good [toots my own horn] Hence the title K.I.S.S. [Keep It Simple Silly}

Next time, I promise I won't take so long to Post. I'll be in the New York [singing at the Apollo Theatre] pretty soon, I'm sure you'll get some pictures and post from there too!

Peace


Beenie - H&M
Denim Shirt - Thrifted
Drop Crotch Chinos - Cotton On
Boots - Forever 21 Men

No comments:

Post a Comment