.....................................................................................
"Enhancing the modern day man."
.....................................................................................................

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Houston, we've made a landing!



What scares me most about starting something new is the feeling of starting something new. Your first kiss, first night sleeping in your own apartment, first time meeting your friend's friends, first day of school or work- all start with a familiar feeling. I'd like to call that feeling the Oh Shit.

Oh Shit, I've never done this before, I've never been here before. Oh, shit this is new to me.

And this First Post is no exception. I've probably written and re-written and revamped this One Post 40 times already. Because its the first time I've done anything like this and it's new to me, Oh Shit.

I couldn't find the perfect words. it seemed as though nothing was clever enough, catchy enough, authentic enough, etcetera, etcetera. And I had to stop myself. Because this is a beginning just like all the others. Your first time is supposed to be a little rough, a little awkward, a little uncomfortable- but the reward is sweet because the Next Time you do it, you'll know the ropes a little better, you'd have walked this road before.

So forgive me if this post isn't up to par. It's my first time.



2 comments:

  1. This post is a good one.
    I really like what you've done with the blog too.

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.

      Like I said I'm really, really new to this.
      So any bit of encouragement or criticsm is appreciated.

      and I checked out your blog, pretty cool.

      be back to my blog soon, new post coming your way.

      Delete