.....................................................................................
"Enhancing the modern day man."
.....................................................................................................

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wow, What-A-Week! [Though it's just began)

I'm really excited- really, really excited. [this is post where you get to know a little more about me)

I should be sleep. Should be, but instead I'm up, listening to Dawn and blogging for you. I've been meaning to write so much but there's just been a ton going on.

For starters, work has been crazy. [for all the people who think retail is easy, it really isn't) Customer service isn't easy. Dealing with people like customers, which most times just seems like a euphemism for "big needy children", isn't easy. And that's just the tip of responsibilities. But I can't complain, I love what I do.

I've found a new love for Deco Biking .

I've been twice this week. One time of which I went Skinny Dipping. That's right, butt naked, ass out, straight to the ocean. And you know what? It was one the most invigorating experiences I've ever had. For the first time in a long time, I felt like a kid.

Sometimes I forget how young I actually am with all the responsibility I take on. I can actually say that in that moment I felt, as cheesy as it might seem, "young, wild, and free"

Oh. And I'm heading to Atlanta in few hours! I have an audition. [I sing and act as well). A good friend and I decided to rent a car and drive up, I'm anxious to see what the "A" has to offer me!

I'm learning that life is always about changes and embracing the unexpected.
This, my friends, is the only way to leave an exceptional, excited, Dapper life. 😊

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete