.....................................................................................
"Enhancing the modern day man."
.....................................................................................................

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jay's for Days

Truth be told,  I'm not a big sneaker Guy. At all, but, for 2013, Im challenging myself to expand my wardrobe by staying open to styles different than my own.

So I'm walking through Coco Walk, in Coral Gables.  Then I stumbled  across these babies. They had a version of these, Grey and University Blue, mark down to $99 [original price $160) . Did I smell a deal? Hell yeah! So I made no hesitation in asking for my size.

Manager says "we don't have your size in those but we might have them in those [points to the Grey Black and Maroon) .
"Sure....but hold up,  these are full price"
"Well....I can adjust the price"
"$99?"
"Yeah, when you get to the register, tell'm Jessie said adjust it"

Oh shit! I pulled my card out my wallet so fast,  I nearly cut myself. [Chuckles at my dry joke)

I've been wearing them for two days in a row. I'm in Love. Thanks Jesse,  best deal of the year so Far

2 comments:

  1. Ya nearly cut ya self eh? lol good stuff

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. And the help on everything.

      It only gets better from here

      Trey

      Delete